B O O K Lavoir O P1000968 E r

Sunday, November 25, 2007

#23 Is this really the end, or just the beginning

It's definitely just a beginning for me. I feel like I have dipped my toes into a new river, I've hardly touched the surface, I"m quite overwhelmed by what's "out there", but I'm confident now that none of it is beyond my reach, I just have to be open to learning.
I have discovered that a lot of these technology tools are pretty simple to use, thanks to a lot of behind the scenes hard work and handy interfaces.
I think the most important thing I've learned is how quickly it can all get away from you, I really hope I keep my finger on the pulse from now on. I don't have to be a technophile, but its fun to be a part of the communities online and to be able to do all the fabulous things I now can do, like blog and add graphics, rss feeds, audio, video, widgets. Thanks for the push in the right direction!

No comments: